Monday, April 6, 2009

OOC Preface and Notes

This background is not linear - instead each section of the story contains three distinct parts to create a flash of Veldriss' past; there is the "present day" event that triggers the memory, the actual memory, and then the "reaction" to the memory. As I progress in writing this history, sections may be edited with revisions done after posting.

To some, this character concept will be familiar, as there are several sources in film, literature, role play game source books, and graphic novels that use this concept in some form. While this version is melded from these sources and some real life experiences, there are a number of differences I've always felt were needed.

While I'm a bit nervous about sharing the character's history, I've always wanted to have some way to vent Shade out of my system - though quite different from her original incarnation (because of setting), its going to be done in this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment